Whether for sports, casual wear, or anything else, you want to ensure that you get a high-quality Jordan’s with an excellent fit. If you love something that comes in under budget and still retains Nike’s manufacturing quality, Jordan’s boot is a good choice.
The boot comes with many great features that make it comfortable and the top choice among users. The synthetic upper construction part, soft tongue, and perfect traction of its rubber outsole are some of the highlights of Jordan’s boot.
People with wide feet are not often lucky finding shoes with the right fit because of the limited options available. This review will explore six of the best Jordans for wide feet.
Comfort, durability, and effectiveness are the definition of this Jordan Nike Men’s shoe. It is one of the best Jordans for wide feet that many people will find comfortable. With this shoe, the days of feeling excessive pressure in the toe area are gone. You can get this as a gift for your husband or oldest kid.
This shoe has a perfect heel size for everyone, so you can wear it comfortably without issues. The shoe boasts a refined leather finish that adds to the quality and durability, giving it the strength to stand the test of time.
The shoe provides excellent traction, making it perfect for volleyball, baseball, and all forms of sports. You can go about your sports or any activity without fear of falling. Users also enjoy a secure and good fit with the boot, so there is no need to worry about it coming off while on the field.
- Made with leather, which adds to the durability
- Price is good
- True to size
- Comfortable for large feet
- Not available in many colors
Nike Jordan Elevation 23 uses a stretchy Flyknit material, which adds to the comfort and gives it incredible breathability. The structure notably mimics some of the Air Jordan 6’s design, especially the sole setup.
It comes with a beautiful and unique design, thanks to the two-colored knit design that gives it a unique feel. Users are assured of dynamic comfort all day long because of the Air-cushioning system and flyknit construction.
The shoe comes with a polyurethane midsole alongside an Air unit at the front, with a visible Airbag located at its heel. Its unique cushion design gives unparalleled comfort with optimum protection. The translucent outsole alongside its strong rubber gives it terrific traction allowing it to perform well on different surfaces.
The Elevation 23 sneaker is indeed large and great for long hours of use, making it one of the best Jordans for wide feet.
- Thick rubber sole
- Good traction gives optimum stability
- Incredible breathability
- Available in many colors
- Not great for sports and outdoor performance
Need a stylish, lightweight, and all-around performance shoe for wide feet? Here’s another classic from Jordan. Although the shoe may not boast of cutting-edge technology, it is one of the sneakers the Great Sir Michael Jordan wore on the court.
Nike Air Retro 1 features a traction pattern that involves deep flex grooves alongside concentric circles. This design was the highlight of Nike’s shoes in the ‘80s. Enjoy smooth pivots in all directions with the circular pattern while the grooves give optimum stability. This shoe features a flexible and soft rubber, which adds to the gripping strength.
The shoe is available for men and women in different sizes. It is a pretty wide shoe, making it perfect for people with wide feet. The midsole features solid rubber alongside Nike Air pouches, while the outsole has soft rubber that aids stability while in the court.
- Variety of colors to choose from
- The shoe is true to size
- Impressive ankle support and protection
- Excellent court feel due to the soft outsole
- Lightweight and stylish
- The durability can be improved
- Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG Laser
- White/Metallic Silver
4. Jordan Men’s Air 1 Mid – Best Classic Jordan’s Shoe
Jordan Men’s Air is a good sneaker choice for people who want the perfect heel collar at a reasonable price. It stands out for its accessibility to many at an affordable price. This product defines strength, durability, and style for everyone who needs a perfect sneaker.
It is a solid choice for anyone who wants to use their sneakers for long hours at a stretch without any discomfort. The shoe has a cool appearance, making it stand out in the crowd. Users will adore the clean and simple look that makes it blend nicely with any style.
The classic design does not sacrifice traction as it features a runner outsole that provides an excellent grip. With the extra cushion, you get all the support needed for hard landings. Users get secure and nice fitting with the shoe as they run around the court.
- A firm build adds to the durability
- Clean and simple look works with any style
- Better cushion due to the air sole heel
- The cup sole gives a classic look
- Inconsistent colors
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid “Triple White” is a white monochromatic colorway of Michael Jordan’s iconic first signature shoe in its mid-top height
- The “Triple White” Jordan 1 Mid keeps a neutral vibe for wearability
- A white tumbled leather Swoosh appears on either side and “Wings” branding is located on the collar
- The rest of the upper features an all-white-everything appearance
- Smooth white leather dots the perforated toe and mid-panel while a rich tumbled leather variety of tonal leather can be found on the forefoot, collar, and heel
The Jordan Air 5 Retro is famous for its asymmetrical ankle collar and reflective material on the shoe. It retains its strength and feel, which makes it stand out as an iconic performance shoe.
The heel and forefoot feature rubber pouches saturated with dense gas. This trapped air gives the user a bouncing feeling to ensure a good court feel. It also enjoys a herringbone pattern on the heel and forefront, giving it exceptional traction.
It has a plastic lace-lock feature designed to keep it from loosening. The breathability is superb as the tongue and side panel come with transparent rubber netting. Your feet also enjoy remarkable cushioning, thanks to the polyurethane foam rubber midsole.
- Available in a variety of colors
- Impressive details like reflective tongue and shark teeth accent make it more appealing
- Stylish and works great for casual wears
- Strong and reliable support
- Impressive breathability provides good ventilation
- Slightly heavy for some users
- The Air Jordan 5 “What the” honors the 30-year anniversary of Michael Jordan’s fifth signature shoe with a medley of colors culled from some of the model’s most popular, non-original looks
- Designs like the “Quai 54,” “Green Bean,” “Raging Bull,” and “Bel-Air” are just some of the colorways referenced
- Breaking it down by shoe, the left shoe features the “Raging Bull’s” buttery all-red suede upper with “Quai 54” accenting on the shark tooth midsole and tongue
- The right shoe displays an all-yellow nubuck build referencing the sought-after "Tokyo T23" colorway, with the “Army Green’s” silver and orange tongue, and the “Bel-Air’s” shark tooth detailing on the midsole
- Both shoes feature nods to the “Tokyo T23” and “Shanghai” colorways with emblems from the two releases embroidered on opposite heels
Air Jordan Retro VII boasts a firm polyurethane midsole encapsulated with phylon. This feature provides outstanding cushion support. Both the heel and forefoot also boast of Air support that allows for responsive cushioning. The high-performing shoe delivers optimum traction and comfort.
Wide footers and those who want a true-to-size shoe will find the Air Jordan 7 Retro comfy, provided they select their actual size. The traditional lace-up closure offers a secure and firm holding with your feet. There is also a neoprene inner sleeve that ensures a true fit. The top ankle collar is flexible, supports mobility, and allows for increased stability.
The shoe can be made of either nubuck or leather, although this is a factor of the shoe’s colorway. It is lightweight, so it will not slow you down unnecessarily.
- It fits perfectly
- Provides optimum comfort
- Durable and lightweight
- Reliable material that will stand the test of time
- Excellent traction grips the floor well
- The breathability can be improved
- Mens Shoes
- Athletic Shoe
Buying Guide: Best Jordan’s Boot for Wide Feet
Shoes have different distinctive characteristics that you should consider before picking the right fit, especially when buying the best Jordans boots for wide feet. Here are a few different essentials to consider before selecting:
The cushion is one of the most important factors to consider. You need the best cushion system that will provide the perfect support for your feet and allow you to move quickly while on the field.
You need a perfect grip while on the court to reduce slippage and fall. The pattern does not matter as long as it can provide optimum traction on the court. Good traction gives the required grip.
Accidents, including ankle injuries, are possible on the field, so you need the best support from your basketball shoes. You need sneakers that will support your ankle without excessive tightness or falling off while running or jumping.
You also want to consider the insole and outsole materials before deciding on your choice of Jordan boot. The best Jordan shoes use leather, synthetic, fabric, and rubber. Choose a material that ensures durability and comfort and that will resist snag and heat.
If you need the best Jordans for wide feet, your answer is right here. It’s high time you let go of tight shoes that hurt your legs. Jordan’s shoes are comfortable, true to size, and will take care of wide feet.
It also offers varieties in terms of material, fabric, color, etc., so everyone is sure to find something that fits their needs.